
AL West
1. Texas Rangers
2. California Angels
3. Oakland A's
4. Seattle Mariners
Once again I a picking the Rangers to finish first. With most of last years team back in action plus Yu Darvish and Joe Nathan as new acquisitions, they will have the edge. Not even Pujol's presence with the Angels won't knock out the Ranger's success in 2012. The A's appear to be using the moneyball approach with Bartolo Colon, Smith and Crisp. If Cespedes makes the team I predict they could actually distance themselves away from the Seattle Bottom Dwellers. In order for the Mariners to be successful they need a big bat. The last time the Mariners where in the playoffs was back in 2001. They also had four players that hit over 20 home runs that season, Bret Boone (37), John Olerud (21), Mike Cameron (25), and Edgar Martinez (23). I wonder if this will happen again?
AL Central
1. Detroit Tigers
2. Cleveland Indians
3. Kansas City Royals
4. Minnesota Twins
5. Chicago Whitesox
I believe this is Jim Leylands year. The top five starting pitchers will be their strengths. The big boppers Fielder and Cabrera will keep this team alive and fun to watch. I also predict a tight race between the Royals and the Indians. Both team has young players with high potential. I really don't see the Twins or Whitesox doing much.
AL East
1. Tampa Bay Rays
2. New York Yankees
3. Boston Redsox
4. Baltimore Orioles
5. Toronto Blue Jays
I see a three way log jam at top with the Rays-Yanks-Redsox fighting it out for tops of their division. I always hate to see the Orioles being buried towards the bottom. I think the Orioles have some fight in them, I think they will pull away from the bottom this year. Bluejays need a face lift to get themselves going again.
Top Five Players to keep your eyes on
Eric Hosmer...KC
Ricky Romero...Tor
Jeremy Hellickson...Tampa
Francisco Cervelli....Yanks
Yoenis Cespedes
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder